Monday, November 7, 2016



Hot topics this week: Election Day! And of course Veterans Day on Friday. We have a high military population, so parents are coming into the classroom that are either veterans or active duty to talk about their job. It's one of my favorite things all year, so I'm very excited! I love the relationship of the classroom parents and our school, it is so neat to see these parents in the classroom.

I wanted to share some things that I am teaching this week, along with some of my resources that make teaching the concepts easy and fun! Feel free to take a peek. What are you teaching this week?


Math


Reading



Writing







Social Studies







Seasonal
















Can't wait to start Quarter 2 this week!

1 comment:

  1. This is a fantastic website and I cannot recommend you guys enough Full of useful resource and great layout very easy on the eyes. Please do keep up this great work.

    Girls Clothing Online India

    ReplyDelete